2009/07/08

week of 7/5

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yesterdays/last nights pictures, after FIT went out in the city.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beach one day last week, chilling at the cabana.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
quality isolated tanning time in the dunes with id magazine and shwayze(the album of course), id is the new addition to my magazine bible.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
today's outfit.
busy week, FIT draping class everyday. some weird things happened aka the tornado watch my town had last night?oh. I'm going to the circus on friday! uhh, I'm kinda tired. I'm off to bed, night lovelies.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving that last shot
the contrast of the ripped leggings with the classic and refined chanel bag is great
beautiful!!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

where is that bathing suit top from? love it!

Zarna said...

love the last outfit - great blog :)

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Trendy Gourmandise said...

very nice holidays !

alice said...

I love your bathing suit!
its super cute. and you girlies all look gorgeous.

Eda said...

Cool party girls!

holly said...

you have a beautiful smile!

MC's Closet said...

i ADORE all of your clothes and pictures. And i can't believe you go to FIT!!! I am soo jealous, I would die to go there.

*me and my friend just created a blog for our love of fashion "MC's Closet". let us know what yah thinkk!!http://mcscloset.blogspot.com/

Fashion Hungry said...

no, this is so effing weird.
i knowww u.
i take calsses at FIT too & i saw you on the train one day.
this is so weird haha i loveeeee ur blog.