via jak&jill

somebody please tell me how to get nails like this


Mayumi said...

It's a type of stick on nail colour, main one is called minx, famously used by lady gaga and beyonce. you can buy them online i assume, i've never tried but i really want to! this ebay store sells some similar http://shop.ebay.com/beauty-mobil/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A1%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A4726&rt=nc&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1
hope it helps! love your blog :)

Pearl said...

Its called minx, any nail place should have it!

Marie said...

I bought one in a chinese store and gives a similar effect xD